Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well...yesterday..Halloween...you think a college student would have been out partying and having fun....well, what did I do? Oh, yeah. HOMEWORK! I had a huge project to finish..and everything kept going wrong! But it is done now! And no more stressing!

Beth and I met on Monday at the shop even though we didn't have Ali's Newsletter, yet...which was ok, cause I got all my stuff organized! It was out of control! It is so hard to work out of a tote...when I used to have a whole studio to work in! But I am lucky that I get to create! Beth organized all of my ribbon for me!! THANKS BETH! It was like a mess!! But it looks awesome now! I owe her!!

Friday I have a stupid thing to go to for school! UGH! I hate them! We don't have class on Friday, why should I have to do school stuff then? I have to be at the art institute at 9 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon! I wanted to take my car in and get the oil changed and my tires aligned, but now I can't!

Saturday it going to be fun! I am looking forward to it! Beth is coming to see Delano, my home town! and my "farm"....and then we are going to Apple Jack's Orchard...in Delano...it's a pretty big Orchard and its getting more and more famous each year...then its the Grand Re-Opening of Scrapbook Companions...my old job...and so she is going to drop me off there, while she goes to a baby shower right next door...then she is ganna come check it out....And then.....(its a really busy day!)...we are having and EAT crop...(employees and teachers) at the Shop! I am really excited! We are going to have a blast! We e-mailed Cathy Z to she if she wanted to come, cause its just a few miles from her house, but she is flying in that night..so she can't! Bummer! But we will have to get her in there again another time! And we are still going to have a ton of fun!!

Then Sudnday...back to the art institute...for more school junk! But this should be better..this is for my art history class...one of the classes I actually enjoy! and its only about and hour..so not too strenuous!

I really need to get a banner on my blog...don't ya think? If anyone knows how...let me know! I need to add my creative touch to this thing!

Keep it real :)
Peace out gril scout!

1 comment:

beth said...

Can't wait for Saturday...it will be a very busy day, but lots of fun! See you Saturday morning. P.S. if you get the banner thing figured out, let me know...K?