Monday, November 06, 2006

The time is upon us!

Its just one day way! Election Day! I am voting for my first time. I feel so lucky to live in a place where everyone has a say in our government. This election is a pretty substancial one for Minnesota. And there are people who I really do not want to get elected and there are those who I really do hope get elected, so I am glad I get a say.

Its monday so you know what that means! I get to play at the Shop. Beth and I get to do Ali's Challenge for this week! I hope it's out in time...but I understand that she is busy and gets caught up in other task, as do we all...

The whether was wonderful yesterday! It was soooo nice out! Today is gloomy, but warmer than it has been...so I will take it.

This weekend is the Midwest Scrapbook Convention!! I have never been and neither has Beth J...so we are excited to see what its about!

Thats about all I have for now...remember, we are all artists in our own way! So get creating! And don't forget to vote! It's important!

Peace out girl scout!

1 comment:

beth said...

tonight was so much fun...so glad we got to play and get inspired once again by ali. looking forward to friday...hopefully there will be some goodies we "need." have fun voting tomorrow.