Tuesday, November 28, 2006

my first thanksgiving on my own...

So I had thanksgiving with my family at home. its the only holiday that we say home, just the four of us...and i like that.

on friday...the dreaded black friday...beth came to delano to scrap...thats right! now shopping for this guy! i can't handle all the people...and do you think i have money for gifts! yeah right! i am in college!! that means eveyone gets macaroni art! :) anyway...beth and my sister and i took like over 200 photos! it was so fun...we were snapping 'em so fast, if you flip through then fast engough it looks like a movie! ha!






then on saturday i had a thanksgiving dinner with my friends at my apartment. i cooked the turkey and stuffing and the fixin's...it was great. and i have to say, the food was delicious!! we had to move all the furniture and eat on the floor, cause we have a dinky table and only two chairs! ha!
we has such a good time! it was great to see all my friends from highschool agian!!

3 comments:

beth said...

that was so much fun! it was such a good day...lots of laughs, jumping on the trampoline, and scrapping. what could be better?

Christi said...

It looks like you all had an incredible time! smiles...

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of fun- and good reson to scrapbook!!! =) Glad you had such a good weekend. Take care