Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekend scrappin!

So Friday, I worked in the morning...just until 12...then Beth came to Delano...we dropped my car off for an oil change and tire rotation...(which my car guy didn't charge me for!)...and picked up my mom and sister, and went to some scrapbook stores around the area....Then we came home and scrapped all night in my studio! It was so nice to scrap there again! I miss it! But I tired a new size....6 X 12...it is WAY fun! Here is what I did that night.....


and a 12 X 12 one I did too....


And I played today too....This is another 6 X 12.....so fun!!
My pup...she looks like a gangsta in her hoodie!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

These are exceptional, Mitchell. You are just soooo talented! I'm jealous ;-)

Curlywiggles said...

These layouts are awesome. You are such a trendsetter!! I think i might try scrapping in this size.

Anonymous said...

These are great (sounds like you had a great time, too)!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mitchell you are rockin' my world! Happened upon your Blog through Alis challenges-loving your style!! The 6X12 size is awesome-gotta try that..did you find an album that size or are you making your own?

Christi said...

Lovin' these layouts, Mitchell! I agree with Sarah..you are so talented!!! smiles...