Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday!!

I had a fun friday!! It was busy! But really fun! I used my new stamp again...not on a project...just for fun...If I keep this up I will have one for everyday!! Ha!


First Beth J and I went to Archiver's in Roseville for the special invitation deal...and then we went to the Midwest Scrapbook Convention in St. Paul...which was sort of a joke...not so much what I was expecting...but it was good to see what it was all about. This is Beth and I riding the escalator out of the convention...blurry...but oh well....it was a quick spur of the moment shot...


Then, we had lunch at Cossetta's...its a really good Italian resaurant in downtown St. Paul....and after that we drove to the new scrapbook store on Whitebear Ave...I forget what town its in...but Beth wanted to check it out...its cute...on the smaller side, but cute. Yep...and then we went to Archiver's in Woodbury...and then to Memory Mania, also in Woodbury...no...thats not all...then we drove back to St. Paul and went down by the Mississippi River and took these awesome photots!! I havn't edited these yet...but here are a few...
This one is one of my favorites...she didn't know I was taking it..Lets just say it was windy and she was eating her hair!

Another one of my favorites!! Such a cool shot...I think...

I love the sunset in the background...

Nice bench..don't ya think?

Love the yellow garbage cans...

This was by the Ford Dam...its a turbine...thought it was cool!

Rock wall....and fence....nice safety precautions...you don't want to fall into the river!

cool stairs...

I like this shot...with the bridge in the background...


It was really fun! But COLD!! I have more...but I will post them later...But anyway...Then we ran to Proex to get the photos printed...went to my apartment and waited for the pics to be done...then we picked 'em up...and headed to the Shop for the crop! and I just got home! Busy day! But it was awesome!!

This is what I did tonight....yeah...I only did one page...but I had fun! So it doesn't matter how long it takes!!


oh...and this is me in Beth's glasses! Ha!


But now I have to go to bed!! I am waaaaaaay behind on sleep!!

2 comments:

beth said...

what a fun day! so glad we went down to the river despite the wind and cold...even have fun photos to prove it. thanks for posting the hair eating one...nice...appreciate it. :)

Christi said...

LOVE the artsy photos....some great shots there! smiles...