Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ali's Challenges....

I thought I would post all the ones I have done, but havn't posted yet!!
This is the first challenge...it was to make a mini-book titled "5 Fabulous Favorite"









The next one was to do a page titles "This Month" and base it on the month of September...


This was the next one...still needs journaling...it was your realationship with your camera...



I missed a week....the week before the past one...it was to do some work in photoshop with multiple photos....and the week after that we were supposed to remember to "take a break"

The message of the challenges have been awesome! Creative confidence...embrace imperfection...it's ok to get messy...Great job Ali!!! You rock!!

Sorry for the bad photos on the last two layouts....I took them inside with bad light...

2 comments:

beth said...

all of your projects are so great! good job getting them posted (finally)! :)

Sarah said...

These are all fantastic! I'm blown away :-) And you look like you're having so much fun! I especially love the "This Month" page -- super cool!