Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am on time!!

For the first time ever I am on time posting Ali's Challenge!!
I had alot of fun doing this one!! It was to use three stamps on one layout...and embrace the imperfection of using stamps...one stamp was to be geometric, one to be text, and one to be organic....



So my text is the date on the right side of the photo, the geometric is the circle dots by the date, and my organic is the {....it stamped badly..so I embraced it...and colored over it with my white Shaprie...I like how it makes it look embroidered...

Tomorrow is the Midwest Scrapbook Convention!! I am excited to check it out with Beth J!! And then we are going to scrap up at the Shop!! But before we do all that we are going to Archiver's for their special invitation deal..What a fun day!

Beth made me a miniBook!! It was so cool! She used one of the Creative Impressions BE little board books...it was cute!! THANKS BETH!

I have such a mess on my floor right now..but its a good mess...its all the layouts that I need to get uploaded or the cards that I need to get sent out and fun creative stuff! So I like it!


Got these today!! The Autumn Leaves stamps that Beth and I ordered came yesterday...they were shipped to Beth's house so I didn't get to play with them until today...but they are awesome!! I got the dates and Beth got the journaling spots!! Can't wait to use them on a layout!!

Peace out girl scout......!

4 comments:

beth said...

so glad you had so much fun creating this layout. it was awesome to see you so happy and having fun. can't wait to play with the new stamps, too.

Anonymous said...

I so LOVE your page! Way to go dude -- too fun (great blog, too)!

Anonymous said...

totally fun layout!! I love it!

Curlywiggles said...

Fab LO, it's great that you manged to recover your { stamping, very inventive. i think i might have to steal that idea the next time my stamping goes wrong. well done for getting the challenge done on time! :)