Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Proof read, proof read, proof read!!

I can't believe what I just did! I never catch typos! I was printing my business cards for CHA, and I was on my last page....I had cut them all already, and I noticed that I had and extra E in designer!! I put desigener!! UGH! And I don't think I have enough ink to reprint them all....or time! They look great other wise....they make me feel so professional!

Anyhoo....we finally got some rain here!! We needed it sooooo bad! The grass is beyond fried!

I am in love with my new car!! I just want to get in and drive! But that would be really expensive!! I wish gas prices would go down!!

Well, stay tunned for CHA photos!! I can't wait to go!! And to see everyone!! Kim, Carolyn, Tina, Marnie, Shannon, Linda, Scott.....who else? I am missing people, sorry if its you! And I am going to get to meet so many more people that inspire me! It's going to be a blast! I leave for the airport tomorrow morning at 5am!! Man that's early! But soooo worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all hope you had a great time at CHA. I'm anxous to hear all about it.

Second, thanks for the little plug in one of your earlier posts. I'm still trying to figure out that photo stitch to get my scans done. Then maybe I'll get a brave and actually upload a few things.

Anyway, can't wait to see the pictures!

Your Boss