Friday, July 14, 2006

{Friday morn....

It's supposed to be extremely hot today! ICK! Like in the 100's...My sister and I are planning a suprise b-day party for my mom tomorrow, and it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow too! UGH!...oh well.

My dad is helping me find a new car!! WHOO!! I might have one by the end of the day today!! I have been looking at Cadillac Eldorados....they are sooooo nice! But he doesn't want my get one cause of the gas milage...and he thinks gas is going to be $4 a gallon pretty soon!! That would be horrilbe!! But there is this dealing in my town...he's a small used car dealer, and he is the nices guy ever!! That's where my sister has always gotten her cars and they have always been great cars....so I think we are going to get one thru him....my mom needs a new car too....so my dad is ganna get one for her with him also...My sister got a new Ford Taurus from him a few weeks ago...and that's what my dad want to get me and my mom....wouldn't that be funny! We would all have the same kind of car...and the ones the dealer has right now are the same color as my sisters!! We would all be driving identical cars!! LOL! But my dad is looking at a Buick Lasaber today...it's a nice car, but it looks like an old man should be driving it...! Oh, well...it is better than what I am driving now!!

I got my boss to become a member of the message board that I design for!! I am so happy that she finally is taking the plunge into the message board stuff...she has really awesome work! She is on the design team for Pazzels....hopefully she will post some of her work...it is really great! Go Dorere!!

Well that's all for now...maybe I will have an update on the car situation later!! I hope!

No comments: