Sunday, July 16, 2006

OMG! Amy Howe!!

I can't believe Amy Howe.....my hero....is reading my blog!! I read her's everyday!! That is so cool! I hope I get a chance to meet her at CHA!! I can't believe it's only in a few day!!! AAAHHH!!! I need to get busy!!

So my mom's suprise party was so much fun! Everything went so good! I am glad!! There is a ton of extra food left over! So I am having a bunch of friends over tonight and we are ganna pig out!! HA!

Not much really to report on...I have to get working on my DT project! They are due tomorrow!! Eeekkk!! I have some of 'em done..but I have a few more to do....and I have to scan them all! So, I better get workin'!!

Later! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I am embarassed! :)

Seriously, drop by the booth and say HI! :)

Suzanna said...

Mitch, you're just too cute for words! LOL!