Saturday, July 15, 2006

Another hot one!

So today is super hot be over 100 today for the first time since 1995! And yes...it's my mom's suprise party....we decided to have it indoors, with AC! It would just be miseralbe outside!

My dad and I looked at cars this morning!! I am so excited!! I decided to get the Ford Taurus..(sp?)...and he is getting one for my mom too! So, my sister, me, and my mom will all be driving identical cars!! LOL....but mine is silver...thiers will both be 'mocha' I actually like that color better, but I like the silver better mechanically....and it has flex fuel...so I can use E85....which is about 50 cents cheaper than regular unleaded here!! That will be nice!! I can't wait...the dealer put a sold sign on it, but I have to wait till monday to pick it up!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool! i wish we had ethanol fuel here!

and you've got it lucky if hitting 100 is a record! down here in texas it's like 105 everyday. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

wowza! it's been like in the 100's in idaho. way too hot! good luck in finding a new car! my ds (14) is working on that one, too. he can get his license by 15! yikes!