Friday, July 28, 2006

Finally...I have a chance...

To sit down and blog!! I have been so busy, since I got home for CHA!! Which was amazing by the way!! I met sooo many great people, and got some great offers...which I think are going to be very promising!! I have so excited to be working with Fiskars now!! Thank you May!! You are the *BOMB* More info to come! And I got to see me wonderful friends from my DT....Kim, Carolyn, Marnie, Tina, Linda, Angie, Shannon, Scott, Kim H....there has to be more...Thank you to everyone who helped me at CHA! And epsecially Marnie for letting me bunck hat her house! You girls are so cute! I can't wait to start working with all the great products from the show! Everything was amazing! I have to hand it to these companies! They spend sooo much money just to be at these shows! And the always design such stunning products! We as designers are lucky to have such great manufacturers to work with!

Anyhoo....loving the new car!! But I have to stop driving!! I been at he gas station too much!!

I entered some photos in the county fair...but I don't think I am going to get anything...there was some pretty tough competition! But it was a fun experience anyway!

I have been talking to my friend, and I think that I can start at the art school that I want to go to at the beginning of first semester rather than switching at the second semester. That is so rad for me!! I can't wait to start there!!

I got Ali's new book....and have been loving it!! It is great! I love her!! And I got Elsie's book too!! She is too cute!! I love her style!

I actually did a page yesterday!! I know, right.....like that hasn't happend in forever!! Oh, and I have fallen in love with 8X8....I don't know why, but I like it! It's fun to switch it up every once in a while!!

Well....I have to get some breakfast!! I was out LATE last night...and I just got up! HA!! Oh well, it's the summer! But not for long! School starts Sept 6!! EEkKKK!! that' like in a month!! Hello....reality Check!!

Ok...I am really done this time!
:) Peace......

No comments: