Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mean People!

Why to people choose to be mean? Do they get joy out off putting other people down? What makes them choose to be like that?

I hate mean people! I wish everyone could just be nice all the time.

My sister is really bothering me. She is always in a negative mood. She always has something bitch to say...always puts me down....anything I like is 'gay'

Saying it....will typing it....just getting it out makes me feel better...I really hate that people are like that. Ok...so you don't have the same tastes in everything..but you are not always right. Can't you be open minded? If you don't like it, you don't have to be rude!

I am sorry...I needed to say something....tell someone....just get it out.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

MITCHELL!!! You have NO idea who I am but I just got SUPER excited to find you on the web when i was searching to see if there were any male scrappers around - that have like made it onto DTs and stuff. GOOD ON YOU, she says from the other side of the world :) Your work is AWESOME. LOVE it. and LOVE the fact that you're not just a guy, you're a YOUNG guy in scrapping. That's brilliant (do you get sick of hearing this stuff, I'm sure you probably hear it all the time...) I'm 19 and always been a bit freaked out by being in an industry with mostly older people, but I've just started working at my local scrap shop and am finding age just not to be as much of an issue as i thought it might be. Anyway, that's all from me. Just thought I'd drop by your blog and say Hi. I hope you don't mind! All the best!

Anonymous said...

right there with 'ya dude. I'm so done with being mean/rude just for the sake of it. Be nice. you get more and feel better. yeah. that's what I'm about.

rock on!

Anonymous said...

i think you're cool. ;)

sisters are there to torture their brothers. it's just a fact of nature, i think. hehe