Sunday, October 22, 2006

WHOO! Internet and randomness!

I got my wireless internet working!! We had been pirating our neighbors for a while...and we had gotten a modeum, but needed a CD to get it activated...and I finally got it going!! It is so much faster and reliable!!

Friday my mom, sister, Beth J, Erin (Beth's friend), Erin's sister, and me scrapped at The Scrapbook Shop (my work)....it was way fun!! I got most of my Circle Journal done that I am doing with my design team at Cropper's Cottage. I can't wait to get it back and see everyone's work and how they respond to it.

I had a ton of homework to do for this week...and did I do it? Nope...I never do! I always say..."I am going to get it all done early so the week will be easy"....but I never do! I always wait until the night before things are due to do them! I need to start being more on the ball!

I am really irritated by people who act childish...Grown ups need to ack like them! Sometimes I feel more mature than some adults...

I am in love with music!! I can't stop listening to it!! I have music on when I do everything!! There are so many talented artist and there are such great songs to listen to!! I feel really inspired to do a layout about my music!!

You know what else rocks?? Candy corn!! Especially when its mixed with M&Ms and peanuts! mmmmmmmmmm.....

Tomorrow is monday! That means Beth J and I do Ali's Challenges at the Shop! and get dinner! We had chili that Beth made last week...it was really good! Thanks Beth! :) and she convinced me to go for Hall of Fame...she is too....

I think thats about my life right now....again, I will try to be better about posting!! I am bummed that people are not blogging anymore (Cathy Z, and Rhonna F)...I promise I will keep my up!

Peace out girl scout! See ya on da flip side!

1 comment:

beth said...

Friday was a lot of fun...your circle journal looks great! You will have to show it to me when you get it back. See you tomorrow night.