Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Here you go Beth J! :)

So Beth J wanted me to do another post....so here goes....I have been a bad blogger!

Well...lets see...I got my hair cut...I liked it at first...then I didn't like it...but now I cant decide....heres a pic....

School has been good...I have been busy...but I feel like things are starting to let up...I don't know why..maybe I am just getting used to the work load.

I have been doing Ali's Challenges...with Beth J on Monday nights...we have dinner and try to get the challenges done. I have them all mostly done...I have to journal yet in a few...but I will post pics as soon as I finish 'em!

I am going to visit my best friend Bethany....not Beth J...and different one...Beth S....not this weekend but next...She goes to the University of Minnesota Duluth! I havn't seen her in a while so I am super pumped! And I have 4 other friends that go there to...so it will be way cool!

I am going to Delano this weekend...My friends and I are going to Lake Rebecca Park to have a fall BBQ and play football...I cant wait! My friends are so cool! I am hoping to get some good photos!

It has been cold here! I don't want it to get cold yet! It actually snowed today!! I came out of class and there was snow on my car! WHY!?! Can't it just wait?!? Wait til I am ready! But Minnesota....what can you do?

I don't know what else to tell you about...I am ganna try to be better about blogging! And I have been sort of a stranger at Cropper's Cottage...my design team. I have been busy...but I am going to make time!

2 comments:

beth said...

thanks for dedicating this one to me...nice! finish ali's challenges...one of these days you should post them with or without journaling... :)

have fun in delano. see you on monday...

by the way everyone...check out his NKOTB book at cropper's cottage. it's very cool.

Linda said...

Mitchell you are too flippin cute and I love the new haircut!