Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome readers...

I am so bad at coming up with good titles for my posts!
I just downloaded the Firefox browser on my Mac...so now I can link and everything again....all the fun stuff I couldn't do on the dumb Safari!

I had such a fun time today! I had some friends sleep over at my diggs last night...and this morning we made cin rolls and had coffee. Then I wanted to show them were I work...(The Scrapbook Shop...check it out. I am working on updating the website!)...but anyway...Beth was there....(check out her blog) and she convinced us to take the class she was teaching today...It was fun! We made paper covered coaster....they turned out really cool. And everyones were completely different, but we all used the some product! This is a pic of the sample Beth made...shes awesome!
I got a couple of my friends hooked...and we are taking her Memo Board Class next Sunday! LOL :)

I stormed soooo bad last night...I was worried my car was ganna get hailed on! But it didn't! Thank God! Today was a crip, cool fall day...I love fall...When I drove my friends home....I stopped at McDonald's and got my 1/2 French Vanilla 1/2 Hot Coco...I havn't had one of those since I worked there...and that was like 3 years ago....It brought back momories! I so miss going the Friday night football games in highschool! And working Sunday mornings and drinking my French Vanilla and Coco!mmmmmmmmmm.....

School and work are consuming my life! I feel like if I am not at school then I am doing homework...and if I am not doing homework...then I am at work...and I have been sorta stressed out. So it was really good to have some fun with my friends! And I got to hang out with my friend Whitney...who is still in highschool...I havn't seen or even talked to her in a while! I love her! :D She's a sweatie!

I don't know what else to update y'all on...I feel like its been foreva since I blogged! I pop on to check my e-mail and thats about all I have time for...and the last couple days before today...I didn't even have time for that....I need to just get caught up on my homework...and then just keep up with it...I had to buy a bunch of stuff to do my projects and I never had time to go shopping for supplies...so I got kinda behind. But now I have some of them done...and ready to do.

Well..I am hunger so I am ganna go find some food somewhere....I hate having to buy my own food! What a waste of money....and I have been forgetting to eat...I have been so busy that eating is just not on my mind...but I could loose 15 pounds...that wouldn't be a bad thing. Ok...but my tummy is telling me to go!

Peace out girl scout!
Mitch :)

3 comments:

beth said...

Thanks for the nice words about the class and me. It was awesome having my class double in size within 10 minutes of all of you entering the store. Thanks for bringing everyone in. What class of mine are you going to take next? Have a great week at school!

Tina said...

Hey there, thanks for the update! I love hearing what you are up to!

YOu better get some food in your apartment! You gottag eat@! LOL

Shalini said...

Mitch, I visited your store today and broke my resolution about using my stash for 100 LO's before I bought anything new.
You work at a very cool place I must say, I love it. And Ronda and Beth are so much fun to talk to.