Friday, September 01, 2006

Thanks, Congrats & Good Luck, and Junk.....

I want to say thank you to Ms. Amy Howe....I know that she had a very difficult time with the people from Scrapbook Critic and made the decision to close here blog. The people that were rude and cruel enought to post there and to do it annonomously should be very ashamed of themselves. Thankfully that blog has also been closed. I am proud and happy to say the Amy is starting another blog, a photo blog. The exceptions with this time around is that it will be a private place and require a password to view. I wold want to thank Amy for e-mailing me and I am very greatful to be on of the few that may view this terrific site. I absolutely love Amy's work! And no....don't ask for the password! I would never divulge that information!

I also want to give Ms. Dorene Weber....the owner of Scrapbook Companions in Albertville, MN, a huge congrats! More info later...And I wish her luck on her submission to the Ranger Design Team call. I know how much she would love to work with them! And I feel she would be a perfect fit! Good Luck Dorene!!

Junk in my life, I actually got to do a LO last night. I was at home (not my apartment) and I had a chance to get down into my studio. It felt so good to create!! And I have to say, that it turned out very well! You can check it out in my gallery at Cropper's Cottage. (just click the link on the side called "My Gallery") It is sort of a bad scan...but it was late!

Today, my roomate and I are having a day with the kids...Check out my iWeb for some really cute pics!! (I would link it directly here...but for some reason, on my Mac, the URL link deal isn't there...but got to the Larissa and Raymond page on my iWeb...click the link in the sidebar.) She has a little brother (1) and a little sister (3). We brought them down to the apartment and went to the park....we just finished dinner. No, we didn't cook. We ordered Green Mill. And let me tell you...what an experience. We orederd for an hour and the food still wasn't here...and its like 3 blocks away! So we called and they said that they couldn't find it.....and then they said that they did stop and rang the door bell, but no body came. Ummm...I am pretty sure that we didn't ever hear the door bell ring! They said it would be another half hour for them to make fresh food, but the chillens were starving, so we just settled for the cold stuff....It wasn't terrible, but hot food would have been much better! Now we are about to start a movie....We rented Madagascar....(one of my favorite movies....LOL...I know! Its a kids movie...but I am pretty much as mature as a 5 year old anyway!) So I better get going...they are pretty ancious.....

Peace out girl scout!
Mitch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your siggy line... :)

and thanks for visiting me bloggy. :)