Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weekend Update

So I am still trying to get my banner worked out...I like the new template I have, but it made my banner be left justified...I will have to figure that out...

Thursday was so great! Lance from Rusty Pickle was at The Shop teaching classes...I was in class (at school), so I couldn't make it until the last class...but it was so great! Beth and I were teacher's assistants! And man, did he need them..we had some beginners in the class it was over their heads...and the class was fast paced...but with my help they got it done! Everyone that attended said they had a blast and really enjoyed Lance and his classes. He is a great teacher and such a humble guy...After the class we cleaned up and just hung out with Lance..he really is a great guy! And he's got a great company! He was kind enought to give Beth and I each a sheet of stickers, a pack of mini file folders, and the Rusty Pickle Idea book! THANKS LANCE & RUSTY PICKLE!! And Thank you to everyone who came out for the event! It really was great!

Last night (Friday) I had to work the mania...I didn't get home until about a quarter to 2! And then of course I had to check my e-mail and some blogs...I lost track of time..and by the time I looked at the clock it was 3:30!! EEK! I went straight to bed! Slept until about 11:30 this moring!

Monday is my Dad's birthday...I am making him a miniBOOK of photos of his grandkids...he recently was in California and visited them...and thats all he talks about now...so I tought he would like that...its small enough so he can take it with him in his truck...I hope he like it...We are celebrating tomorrow...after I am done with work I have to drive home for dinner and such...we usually keep it small with my dad...small as in no company...he's not big on having attention directed at him...so that they way he likes it.

Last tuesday night I had a customer come into The Shop and tell my about a yahoo group call Twin Cities Scrappers...it sounded cool so I joined...It will be fun to get to know some people in this area that are as crazy about this....life style as me! :) THANK SUZY!

Thats what I got for now....
Stay warm..its starting to get reeeeaaaally cold here! (Today was supposed to be the warmest day until March!).....

Peace out girl scout! :)m

5 comments:

beth said...

Thursday night was so much fun! It is a very good thing you were there...so much patience. Hope the rest of our work-filled weekend is good.

Bonita Rose said...

glad u joined TCS.. can't wait to meet ya in person! Hugs... so nice to have a guy in the group... I know I know.. u just wanna meet all of us beautiful women huh? lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds so fun and I just KNOW your dad will love the gift!

Bonita Rose said...

Mitch, I am working day shift on Fri, see you at AT then.. looking forward to it!

Bonita Rose said...

Mitch, great meeting you and Beth... u both are so talented, and I had so much fun meeting the 2 of you.. can't wait to hang out with u sometime and scrapbook and create! hugs!