Monday, December 18, 2006

In a much better mood today!

I am in a much better mood today! My back was really hurting me yesterday...and that made me in a really bad mood!

Plus, the fact the Beth and I just signed up to take a class from Donna Downey in April helped put me in better spirits!! I am so excited!! I can't wait! I hope Cathy comes along too...we signed up for the Friday Crop, which Donna is going to be at for a few hours, and then we signed up for a book binding class! It's going to be a blast!!

I am counting down the days until winter break!! I have until Thurday!! I NEED a break...I just have to write a paper thats due on Wednesday and then I have to finish my drawing of the St. Paul Cathedral in class tomorrow and I have am done with my work for the semester!! Is going to be a huge relief to be done! And I am glad to have one semester under my belt...it went fast for the most part...It took some getting used to and time to figure out how to manage my schedule and work load. I am really glad that I went to such a good high school that prepared my well for college. I have to say I have not been as challenge as highschool, yet...the projects are time consuming, but not that difficult...I like a challenge so I hope it will get a little more difficult....but not too much, I am having fun! and I LOVE my school!

I am really in the Christmas spirit! I can't wait! I am excited for my friends and family to see what I got them...and I am excited to see what I am getting! I know thats not what Christmas is all about...but it is a really good part about this time of year! :)

On Wednesday, after school...Beth and I are going to go shopping for fabric. She is making me a laptop bag...She usually makes purses, but I don't really have a need for a purse...so we came up with a laptop bag! It going to be really cool...and we decided we need to make really cool crafting aprons...so we have to find some fun fabric for that, too! Its been a while since I have actually sewn something other than a scrapbook page! I used to make PJ pants and scrubs (for when I worked at the nursing home) and I have even made sweatshirts...so it will be fun to get into that again...and then we will have cool aprons to were when we create!! Oh...and when we teach too! That will be cool! I wish I had an embroidray machine, cause it would be cool to put our names on them...I bet we could figure something out...maybe apliques...

I am making a new CD for my car...I make one about every 2 weeks or so...and listen to in continuously...and its about time for a new one...This one is full of Citizen Cope, James Blunt, Jack Johnson, Five for Fighting, Brett Dennen...and of course...my favotire Imogen Heap!

Alrighty...I should go make some dinner for myself and then get a start on my paper thats due on Wed...

peace. keep it real...m

1 comment:

beth said...

Merry Christmas, Mitchell! Hope you have a wonderful with your family!