Sunday, December 17, 2006

On Friday Beth met up with Amy and Nancy from Cloud 9...and they gave her the new valentines line! Its so cute! They are really inproving their products! After she met with them, we met up at Artsy Tartsy...and met Bonnierose. Then we decided to go up to Scrapbook Companions and see Jen (one of my favorite people)! I havn't seen her in a while! It was good to see her! Then we came to my house and scrapped!
On Saturday, I wanted to go to Archiver's...so my mom and I went to Maple Grove and to Archiver's (about 40 miles from home....). Then I decided I need to get some of Scenic Route paper, and the only place I could think that carried it was Scrapbooks Plus in St. Cloud (about 50 miles from Maple Grove)! So we went!!
I needed to get that paper because my Uncle had called my a few weeks ago and asked if I could do an album for my aunt for Christmas...they had recently put the first dog they owned down and he wanted to give her an album for christmas. They never had kids, so they dogs are like their children...I stated it on Friday...got three pages done...and then I did 7 pages on Saturday!! Thats the most I have ever done in such a short period of time!! I am planning on doing 20 pages in the album...so I think I will come home on thurday and do some...then finish it on Saturday...(cause I work on Friday night)...anyway...this is what I have done so far....













well I am done blabbing...I am in weird mood...my back hurts...and I don't know why...so I am kind of crabby....
oh..I almost forgot! I made a delicous dinner tonight! Manicotti! YUM! Thats my favorite food! I even made the sauce too! oh...it was sooo good!
k...well have a good week all!
peace. keep it real. m.

3 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

I love all of your layout. I hope after the holidays I can get some scrappin' done. I have enjoyed your blog.

Bonita Rose said...

love ur blog, and wow, u'vebeen busy.. wow.. great layouts mitch.. awesome in fact!

Vanessa said...

GREEEEEEEEEEEAT Pages!!!