Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Like sand through the hour glass...

these our the days of our lives...Ok I should know that!! LOL

Thank you guys for commenting on my blog! I guess I do have some people reading!! And give me ur blog URL...I would love to 'link' you on my side bar...(oh, I forgot and I just did it! I changed my blog template....thought it was time to switch it up! I like this one a ton! Very me!)

I applied at the Scrapbook Shop in St Paul...it's like a mile from my apartment....It's like the coolest scrapbook store I have been to! It is so me and my style!! I had an interview and I think it went pretty good....The owner wants me to quit at Scrapbook Companions...which was a hard decision for me to make...but it is the right thing for me at the time. I still LOVE everyone there and will be visiting and shopping all the time!! But I had to make the right decision for me...and this is what will be best.

I hate the stress of school! Getting all the money and loans and junk together is loads of work! And I am kind of behind the times with appling late to CVA....and all...but I have it all together, finally! THANK GOD! I just have to find money for my $2,600 computer!! UGH! And books...but my dad said her would buy my books as a B-Day gift....which is cool! Thanks Dad! And let me tell you, they are not cheap! A few of them are new editions so I get them used and they are like $85 a piece...they are all together about $350 or so.....My sister got most of hers from Amazon.com...She had like $250 worth and got them online for $50 and that included shipping! Thats so killer! I wish I could do that...but mine arn't on there!

I love this quote!! Its old and I her it from time to time...but its probably my all time most favorite quote!

"Be who you are and say what you want because that who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

-Dr Seuss

Man....I can't work this blogger deal....it took me like 5 mins to get that quote indented!

Oh, did I tell you that I found out who one of my neighbors is? None other than Ms. Cathy Z herself! Well, she's not my next door neighbor, but she live very close....and she shops at the store that I applied at...I hope I get to meet her some time! I read her blog everyday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proof read Proof read Proof read!

Tina said...

Awesome! I read some where you got the job! So cool! I am so happy things are falling into place for you! Very cool about Cathy Z too!

ScrappyGuy said...

Oh Man! You have the life I want Mitchell. Working in a scrapbook store, going to art school, hanging out with Cathy Z (you better not tell Scott she lives near you). She is truly awesome by the way!

Come check out my blog if you want:
http://scrappyguy.blogspot.com/

marygrace said...

Do you guys have a used book/ book buy-back program? A student-to-student program? If you do, buy the books from one student, then resell it at a higher price. Make money. :D

marygrace said...

Do you guys have a used book/ book buy-back program? A student-to-student program? If you do, buy the books from one student, then resell it at a higher price. Make money. :D